Creating a sustainble future
At Wall Colmonoy, we are conscious about the energy we consume and our lasting carbon footprint. We believe in responsibly managing and sourcing our earth’s natural resources. Every day, we concentrate our efforts on being more energy efficient and implementing environmental best practices among all of our global facilities.
Here are some of the ways in which we have reduced our carbon footprint:
- Reusing raw materials
- Using 100% recycled water in manufacturing areas
- Instituting a paperless billing system
- Managing our current energy use and seeking alternative energy sources like solar panels
- Moving to recyclable packaging while reducing packaging materials and supplies
- Installing a video conference system to reduce the need for travel
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through improved dust collection systems
We continue to provide a more energy efficient workplace by seeking out environmentally friendly suppliers as well as decreasing corporate transportation and travel costs.
Wall Colmonoy’s facilities operate under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and the REACH – Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances policies. REACH places responsibility on industry to provide improved information throughout the supply chain with regard to effects on human health and the environment while ensuring raw materials and manufactured products meet REACH regulatory requirements.